Here's how you can take advantage of up to $5,250 per year in tuition assistance:
We know that many adults are interested in earning a college degree. But for many, financing college tuition is a hurdle. That's why we've created a new tuition assistance program in partnership with Bellevue University that awards you up to:
- $5,250 per year in tuition assistance for corporate employees.
- $5,250 per year in tuition assistance for both full-time and part-time team members.
- Immediate family members are eligible for up to $2,500 per year.
This generous tuition assistance scholarship is available annually, which means each year you are enrolled at Bellevue University, you can qualify for this amount.
- The $5,250 tuition assistance scholarship applies to any Bellevue University bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree program listed on this portal.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student at Bellevue University to take advantage of this program.
- The first step is to schedule a Personal Advising Session with a friendly and knowledgeable Enrollment Counselor to make sure you're in a program that meets your goals and you are taking advantage of all the funding and prior college credit you have.
NOTE: In order to assure you have funding to cover your entire degree program, the amount of tuition assistance you can access each academic term is limited.
Why Bellevue University is Our University Partner for This Extraordinary Program
Bellevue University's leadership in serving adult learners made them a natural choice for this tuition assistance program. They understand the needs and priorities that adults have when going back to school. And they add many benefits to this program, including:
- Save Money by Transferring Credits Without Charge
If you've already taken some college classes, you shouldn't have to repeat them. Bellevue University is a leader in evaluating credits you already have so you can transfer them into your degree program. And they don't charge our team members a transfer fee!
The best way to find out how many credits you already have that can transfer into your degree is to talk to a Bellevue University Enrollment Counselor. Your Enrollment Counselor can also suggest other ways of earning college credit for work you've already done.
- Other Types of Financial Aid
- Federal Financial Aid
Bellevue University participates in all major federal and state grant and loan programs to help you pay for your direct education costs, such as tuition, books, and supplies. To apply for federal financial aid, complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online, annually. The Bellevue University school code is 002538. If you are using this tuition assistance program to pursue a bachelor's degree, you must complete a FAFSA.
Veterans Education Benefits
Bellevue University welcomes Education benefits and has VA-approved experts who will work with you to access and use the education funding you're entitled to.
Make the Most of Your Financial Aid
Charles Wright, Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Bellevue University, covers your financial aid options and how they help you access all the aid you're entitled to receive.